Serve with Liberty
Serve with Liberty is the Liberty Mutual Insurance’s annual global employee community service program. Over the years, more than 25,000 Liberty Mutual employees completed over 2,000 projects on behalf of 900 charities in 21 countries throughout the world!
This year, Liberty Insurance employees serve in the communities we live in and work on from 4 May to 11 May 2016. Guided by our CEO Chang Sucheng, we headed to to set foot and serve the:
- Beach cleaning at East Coast Park: Save the environment
- Care Corner: Bonding with Seniors
- Genesis School: Education trip & bonding with children with special needs
- Muscular Dystrophy Association: Boccia Training with beneficiaries
- Lion Befrienders: Cleaning the roof for the Seniors
- SPCA & Causes for Animals: Cleaning the animals shelters
- Willing Hearts: Preparing lunch for Seniors
Overall, it was a pleasant and joyful experience for many of our staff as they put their time for a good cause.
At Liberty Insurance, we believe that it is important to be engaged in the community work as a way of demonstrating our Corporate Responsibility and hope to deliver a responsible and benevolent message to the community in which we live and work.