Liberty Insurance Singapore is a 100% owned strategic business unit of Liberty Mutual Insurance Group. Headquartered in Boston, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group is a diversified global insurer and the 3rd largest property and casualty insurer in the U.S based on 2013 direct written premium. Liberty Mutual ranks 78th on the Fortune 500 list of largest corporations in the U.S. based on 2014 revenue.
Liberty Mutual Insurance Group operates with a global view across five continents and employs more than 50,000 employees in approximately 900 offices throughout the world. At Liberty, our work is based on respect, integrity and doing the right thing. We attract, develop and engage the kind of people who exemplify these principles.
Due to the growth of our business in Singapore an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Motor Underwriter to join our team in the Singapore office.
- Assess applications and quote motor vehicles for prospective customers according to the underwriting guidelines provided
- Ensure proper supporting documents accompany an application
- Refer vehicles above your authority to the motor supervisor for consideration when required
- Authorize the acceptance of motor vehicles up to the authority level provided to you by the Underwriting Manager
- Enter the motor vehicle data into the system according to guidelines provided
- Approve and print customer policies on the system
- Answer customer & branch telephone enquiries.
- Assist underwriting supervisor with document collation and filing
- Strong computer skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Microsoft Excel skills
- Motor underwriting experience
Why Join Liberty:
At Liberty Insurance, our work is based on respect, integrity and doing the right thing. We attract, develop and engage the kind of people who exemplify these principles. And we provide you with the tools and resources you need to excel-both personally and professionally.
Join us and you'll experience a vibrant, inclusive organization where you'll feel valued for your individual talents and contributions. And you'll play an integral role in helping people live safer, more secure lives.
We also encourage you to learn more about our company at: www.libertyinsurance.com.sg.