InsureMyTesla, designed for Tesla owners
Liberty Insurance had been appointed as the preferred insurance partner in Singapore. Offering tailor-made benefits exclusive for Tesla motor cars to enhance the Tesla ownership experience.
- 24/7 Accident/Breakdown Assistance
- Access to Mobile Accident Response Service (MARS)
- Towing arrangement to the preferred charging facility in the event of a flat car battery
- Unlimited access to free Roadside Assistance
Charger Liabilities Protection
Coverage for LTA-approved Autopilot and Full Self-Driving Capability features for Tesla cars
Guaranteed Auto Protection Benefit
Loss of use Benefit
Medical expenses for you and your passengers
New-for-old Replacement Vehicle Benefit
Free No Claim Discount Protection for 30% NCD and above
Personal Accident Benefit
Provision of Legal Aid
- Who is Liberty Insurance? Is Liberty partnering Tesla?
Liberty Insurance is one of the top motor insurers in Singapore and proud to be the official insurance partner of Tesla. We are part of the Liberty Mutual Group, which is one of the largest global insurance companies with $40B in revenues and more than 40,000 employees worldwide. Liberty already insures over 10,000 Tesla policies globally and we understand the specific needs of Tesla and Electric Vehicle customers. We are looking forward to providing you with exceptional customer service and claims service. Congratulations on buying a Tesla and we look forward to serving you.
- How does Liberty Insurance come into the picture? Do I need to contact Liberty Insurance?
Liberty Insurance is linked seamlessly to the Tesla reservation system. When you confirm your Tesla car purchase, we will be notified of your purchase and you will receive a WhatsApp welcome message from us regarding the purchase of your motor insurance policy, InsureMyTesla.
- How do I get a quote for InsureMyTesla from Liberty Insurance?
Closer to your expected car delivery date, you will receive another WhatsApp message containing a link to InsureMyTesla website. Once you enter your name and reservation code for authentication, you will be able to view an indicative quote within a few steps. You can also view the actual quote after entering additional details such as NCD and claims declaration history.
- How do I purchase InsureMyTesla from Liberty Insurance?
After entering the requisite information in the InsureMyTesla website, you will be able to view the full policy coverage and terms. You can then make payment online (Visa and MasterCard payment options are available) and receive instant payment confirmation and an electronic Cover Note. Once done, you are set to drive away in your brand new Tesla!
For enquiries on how to take up cover with Liberty Insurance, you may:
- What are the unique benefits of InsureMyTesla?
- Add-on Accidental Damage and Public Liability Coverage on Designated and Private Electric Chargers
- New for Old Car Replacement benefit (1st year)
- Personal Accident Benefit to Policyholder (up to S$100,000)
- Cover for own damage due to accident claims
- No impact on No Claims Discount (NCD) for claims due to acts of nature such as falling branches and flood damage
- Unlimited windscreen reinstatement, subject to excess
- Will Tesla share information about my Tesla vehicle with Liberty Insurance?
Yes, if you agree to insure your Tesla vehicle with Liberty Insurance, Tesla will share the mileage records of your Tesla vehicle with Liberty Insurance, for the purpose of insurance quotation and policy servicing.