Persons Eligible to Apply
- proMediCash is available only to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Child’s coverage starts from 6 months to 17 years old, or up to 25 years of age if the child is enrolled in an educational institution on full time higher education
- Maximum enrollment age is 60 years, renewable up to 69 years and subject to yearly review
- The proposal for child must include at least one parent and the choice of plan for child must be equal or lower than that of the parent(s)
Cash benefits for hospitalization arising from:
- Infectious diseases
- Terrorism including the use of Nuclear, Chemical and Biological weapons
- Accidental miscarriage
- Injuries sustained in the course of motor cycling
- Injuries sustained while traveling on an unscheduled flight
We do not provide cash benefits for hospitalization arising from the following list of exclusions. You are advised to read the actual policy wordings for the full list of exclusions.
- Any pre-existing conditions
- Any congenital conditions or deformities
- Suicides or attempted suicides
- HIV or any sexual transmitted diseases
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery
- Injuries sustained from participating in professional or competitive sports
- The use of alcohol and drugs
A product summary is available and may be obtained from Liberty Insurance Pte Ltd. You should read the product summary before deciding whether to purchase the policy.
Key Product Provisions
The following are some key provisions found in the actual policy wordings of this plan. This is a product summary and you are advised to refer to the actual terms and conditions in the policy wordings.
||Coverage is 24-hour worldwide, provided that the insured person is not outside of Singapore for more than 90 days at a time.
||There is a 30-day waiting period (from the first inceptions of cover) for claims arising from hospitalization due to illness only.
- Reasonable and Customary Charges
|Charges for medical care which do not exceed the general level of charges being made by others of similar standing in the locality where the charges are incurred.
||If there is any change in circumstances affecting the risk, You must give Us immediate written notice and pay any additional premium that We may require. In particular, You must notify Us of any changes in occupation/business or Country or Residence of any Insured Person. If You do not provide this information to Us, We may:
- reduce the amount payable for the claim under this Policy; or
- refuse to pay the claim that may arise; or
- cancel Your insurance Policy from inception
||In the event that the Insured is not satisfied with the policy for any reason, it may be returned to the Company for cancelation within fourteen days from date of receipt and any premium paid or billed will be refunded in full.
- Multiple hospitalization stays of the same or related cause shall be considered as arising from one Illness/Accident unless their occurrences are separated by at least 6 consecutive months.
- This is a yearly renewable policy. Coverage/Premium may be revised upon policy renewal at the full discretion of the company.
- Switching of medical policies may result in having different premium amount and different policy terms and conditions.
- This policy is not a Medisave-approved policy and you may not use Medisave to pay the premium for this policy.
- To submit a claim, please complete the Medical claim form and submit together with all original documents, supporting invoices and receipts within 30 days starting from the first date of the treatment.
This Policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact your Insurer or visit the GIA or SDIC websites (www.gia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).